FIME Group of Las Vegas, Nevada, introduces the latest member of the Molot family of products, the Vepr based FM-AK47-11 7.62x39mm rifle. The FM-AK47-11 is the result of the combined efforts of Molot Oruzhie, the legendary factory in Russia, and FIME Group of Las Vegas, Nevada, and is the first-ever true factory Vepr-based modern sporting rifle in this configuration.
Hand-select premium components, custom-shop-like attention to details by Molot, and FIME Group’s highest standards of workmanship, give this rifle its superior quality. Initially manufactured by Molot in Russia, then re-manufactured by FIME Group in the United States, the FM-AK47-11 rifle is filled with premium quality features and accepts any standard mil-spec factory AK-47 magazine.
Features of the FM-AK47-11 (Vepr 7.62x39mm) rifle include:
- Heavy RPK-style hammer forged chrome lined barrel
- RPK-style 1.5mm stamped receiver
- RPK-style trunnion block
- RPK-style ribbed polymer handguards with stainless steel heat shield
- Polymer original Warsaw length buttstock with cleaning kit trap door
- Double stage fire control group
- Windage adjustable 1000m rear sight leaf
- Original gas tube
- Original retainer for lower handguard
- Side-mounted scope mount rail
- 14x1mm left-hand muzzle thread
You can get your vety own FM AK47-11 from k-var.com
ABOUT FIME GROUP, LLC
FIME Group, LLC is a manufacturer, importer, and exporter of the finest, high-quality firearms from around the world. Founded with the mission to manufacture the finest firearms and establish long-lasting business relationships with multiple manufacturers, FIME Group, LLC seeks to provide all of the customer favorites among rifles, handguns, and shotguns.
Photos courtesy of FIME Group