Tac Rak started with two friends that share the same common problem. Rifle storage. Over months of research, trial and error, a solid design was finally developed. With safety and affordability in mind, they found a means of displaying rifles neatly and out of the way with floor and wall mounted models.
Evan Sullivan, a small business owner based in Southern California founded Tac Rak in 2014. As happens to many of us, his interest in guns and rifles grew and he soon had a collection that was all around the house.
This is the original design that started it all. Its main purpose is to get rifles off the ground,out from under beds, bedroom/closet corners, and out of the reach of children. The unique difference between Tac Rak and all other competitors is the one-of-a-kind front locking bar and it ability to lock up your rifles neatly and out of the way. The design of this is perfect for tight quarters such as closets, behind doors etc…. with the ability to be opened/closed in tight quarters, all of your rifles can be accessed with little to no space at all.
- Rack Dimensions: 21″H x 17.5″W x 9″D
- Slot Dimensions: 2.5″W x 2.75″D
- Capacity: 5 Rifles (5 Slots)
- Locking Bar Height: 19″ | Lock Hole 1/4″
- Locking Depths: 3.25″D or 4″D
- Mounting Width: 16″ (center to center)
- Mounting Hardware: 4 x 3/4″ Lag Bolts, 4 x 1/4″ Locking Washers, 4 x 1/4″ Lag Shutters
- Completely made out of metal
- Enclosed bottom shelf
- Requires only enough space as it is wide to be fully functional
- Each one is handcrafted here in the USA
- Frame: 3/4″ Square Steel Tubing
- Coating: Rubberized Polyurathane
These racks are high quality and American made. They provide functional availability with security and they look good. Want to see your guns and lock them up? Tac Rak!
Get your very own TacRak HERE.
Photo courtesy of Tacrak.com