Celebrity fabricator and television personality, Jesse James has been busy building guns at Jesse James Firearms Unlimited.
The man famous for the custom motorcycles he rolls out of West Coast Choppers, among other things, has decided to expand his machining talents to another passion of his—firearms. The premier lineup consists of a 1911 pistol and one AR-15 style rifle, including a uniquely shaped suppressor.
Here are the specs on the offerings from JJFU:
- .45 ACP
- 5″ barrel
- fixed sights
- ambi manual safeties
- full length guide rod
- steel frame and slide
- stainless (with nitride components, such as safeties and trigger) or nitride finishes
- skeletonized trigger and hammer
Fans of the STI 1911 pistols will find a lot to like about Jesse James’ Cisco. It starts its life as a STI and receives custom work through JJFU.
- JJFU flattop upper and lower receiver
- JJFU muzzle brake
- JJFU handguard (with full length upper and lower rails)
- 16″ Wilson Combat barrel, 1/8 twist
- Magpul ACS stock
- Magpul MOE+ grip
- Geissele 3SG trigger
- BCM medium latch charging handle
- Rubber City Armory full melonite BCG
The rifle also includes a JJFU 30 round stainless steel magazine. One of the options for those willing to fill out a little NFA paperwork is a unique suppressor. The JJFU Aerosonic suppressor is shaped, according to James, to mimic the sound wave of a gun shot. The baffling within the suppressor and the suppressor’s shell “swells” in the middle.
Featured image courtesy of jjfu.com