FIME Group has made the complete Molot RPK-based VEPR AK line available! Our customers can now get a fixed or folding stock in both calibers 5.45x39mm or 7.62x39mm. The Molot VEPR rifles were modeled after the RPK. The original purpose of the RPK was to be a squad automatic weapon. In order to achieve their objective, the AKM rifle had to be reengineered with a more robust design. Pair this design with Molot’s strict testing standards has made a package that is unmatched.
|With the RPK style 1.5mm stamped receiver. The receiver is 50% thicker than your standard AKM and utilizes reinforced trunnions. The thicker receiver helps from flexing, fatigue, and jamming under extended fire.|
Cold hammer forged, chrome lined barrel. Cartridge chamber, gas cylinder, and bolt- support rod are also chrome lined. Due to the added thickness the groups take more rounds for them to open up from heat. You should see 1.5” to 2” groups at 100 yards depending on ammo and shooter skill set.
Using RPK sights gives you rear sight windage(displayed in picture). You can adjust your windage without using a tool or messing with your front sight. Another advantage of the RPK is a thinner front post. You have less target obscurity with the front sight.
You have two options, a full length fixed polymer stock or a left side folding tubular stock. The fixed length Polymer stock allows you to store your cleaning kit. The tubular folding stock can fit the unit into a smaller form factor. The folding stock locks into place securely without rattling. All locking mechanisms are made of metal with prevents wear over time from heavy usage. The folding stock has a rubber recoil pad.
Molot Testing Standards:
- Dropping the rifle onto firm ground from 39” to 63” in various positions.
- Firing in -58°F to 122°F without cleaning or oiling.
- Submerging the rifle for 5 minutes, firing several shots, and repeating for 3 sets.
- Firing with dense storage grease in the bore
- Firing in severe dust conditions
ABOUT FIME GROUP, LLC
FIME Group, LLC is a manufacturer, importer, and exporter of the finest, high-quality firearms from around the world. Founded with the mission to manufacture the finest firearms and establish long-lasting business relationships with multiple manufacturers, FIME Group, LLC seeks to provide all of the customer favorites among rifles, handguns, and shotguns.
FIME Group, LLC.’s partnerships include:
- Arex from Slovenia – the manufacturer of the Rex Zero 1 pistols, with a proven track record of over 20 years for manufacturing highly competitive products with premium quality and precision;
- Molot from Russia – the manufacturer of the Vepr rifles and shotguns, one of the most rigid, toughest systems in the world;
- Zastava Arms from Serbia – the manufacturer of the rifles based on the famous Mauser system.
FIME Group, LLC. is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and may be found online at http://www.fimegroup.com