Franklin Armory has come up with a modification to make the AR legal in California, Connecticut, New York. They are compliant because the DFM Magazine feeds from the top held in by the DFM Bolt Catch.
Franklin Armory has patent #9,395,130, 10 round, DFM™ Magazine system for use in restrictive jurisdictions such as California, Connecticut and even New York State!
- Easily Converts Any AR into a 10 Round, Fixed Magazine Design.
- Requires Disassembly of the Action to Remove the Magazine
- No Permanent Alterations Required
- Available as an Accessory or Installed in Brand New Franklin ArmoryTM Firearms.
- Suitable for use with Rifles Featuring Banned Features. California Compliant!
- Connecticut Compliant!
- New York Safe Act Compliant!
- Limiting Tabs Prevent Release Through the Bottom of Magazine Well.
- Can only be Removed from the Top when the Upper is Tilted out of the way!
Installation will require removing and reinstalling your bolt catch.
We also offer a modified bolt catch for use in CA and CT.
Caught behind the lines in an infringement state? Don’t give up hope. Until we can get a few more seats on the Supreme Court, go to franklinarmory.com.
About Franklin Armory
Franklin Armory is a California corporation that specializes in manufacturing quality firearms for sporting, military, and law enforcement applications. We are very adept at creating products for restrictive jurisdiction such as our home state. We do have two facilities. Our California site manufactures most of the component parts we sell while the Nevada plant performs final assembly, quality control, and distribution. The Nevada facility also manufactures NFA compliant firearms. We use 100% American made parts & materials. Email: Info@franklinarmory.com