Pierce Grips replace the magazine base plate and retain all other factory components. Some models add capacity and other do not alter the capacity of the magazine. These units will add additional length resulting in better control and comfort.
- Increase the grip length of the Sub Compact Glock AutoPistols.
- Blend with the contours and texture of the handgun giving a factory appearance.
- Made from High Impact Polymer and withstand drop tests at temperatures from -20 F to 350 F.
- They form the next logical finger positioning feature to provide control and comfort without sacrificing conceal ability.
- Provide magazine identification via Mag-Track™ for those that rotate magazine usage.
Photo courtesy of Pierce Grips