New from Inland Manufacturing, the maker of truly “authentic” M1 Carbines, comes Inland’s T30, reviving and reintroducing the historically significant predecessor to the M3 sniper version of the M1 Carbine of WWII, Korea and Vietnam fame.
- Weight: 5.3 pounds without scope, 6.0 pounds with scope
- Barrel length: 18 inches
- Caliber: .30 Carbine
- Capacity: 15 as sold (one magazine)
- Stock: Walnut; low wood design
- Scope: M82 sniper scope – 2 .5 power by Hilux with 7/8-inch tube
- MSRP: $1,695 with Hi-Lux M82 scope and Redfield style rings
- MSRP: $1,279 without scope-without rings
- NOTE: The Inland T30 will also take 1-inch and 30mm Redfield rings.
Photo courtesy of MKS Supply