The Revolution Model 1776 is a patented front sight and is like no other AR-15 / M-16 iron sight on the market today. The M1776 is tough, reliable and made in the USA. The M1776 is the fastest and most effective iron sight on the market. It is designed for use on any “same plane” picatinny rail system or railed gas block and can be used as your primary or secondary aiming platform. Want to save battery power, co-witness with your reflex sight, turn power off and run. The M1776 also has 40 MOA of elevation adjustment.
The M1776 offers the shooter:
- Instinctive / automatic sight alignment
- Immediate target acquisition
- Unobstructed view of the intended target
- Unparalleled sight picture
Other Features of the M1776:
- Machined from carbon steel, durable and passes the four foot drop test standard
- Offering up to 40 MOA of elevation adjustment
- Interchangeable lens system that features a light gathering fiber optic rod embedded in an abrasion resistant acrylic lens. Negligible zero shift when changing lenses.
- The fiber optic rod gathers all ambient light and provides a clear aiming reference (“dot”) for the shooter engaged in any shooting discipline including military and law enforcement
- No tools necessary / quick release mounting system
- No batteries or external power source necessary
- NOTE – the M1776 is designed for use on single (same) plane mounting systems or receiver height railed gas blocks.
In short, the M1776 is quick, accurate, durable and simply the best iron sight for the AR platform on the market today.
The Revolution Model 1776 (“M1776”) is made in the USA and machined from carbon steel to exacting specifications. Our revolutionary patented design was conceived with durability and reliability in mind and is built to withstand the rigors of both law enforcement and military use.
Whidden Gunworks, based in Nashville, Georgia , manufactures the M1776 exclusively for Clear Image Solutions. Many of you are aware of Whidden Gunworks as a worldwide supplier of high quality reloading dies, accessories and gunsmithing services. We have worked with the Whidden Gunworks team throughout the design and manufacturing process. John Whidden is a member of the United States Long Range Rifle Team and has won multiple national long range titles in the USA and abroad.
- 40 MOA elevation adjustment ( on a 20″ barrel)
- One (1) 180 degree turn of the globe equals approximately 1 MOA elevation change
- Compatibility measurements (from the rail to the center of the aiming dot):
- Bottomed out – 1.26″ above the rail
- Mid point or 20 – 180 degree turns up – 1.41″ above the rail
- Top position or 40 – 180 degree turns up – 1.56″ above the rail
- CNC machined using mid grade Carbon Steel
- Interchangeable lenses made from abrasion resistant acrylic
- Black oxide finish
- 2″ tall x 1.5″ wide
- Lens diameter 1.18″ (30mm)
- Fiber Optic Rod diameters – .030″, .040″ & .060″
- Made in the USA
Introductory Pricing Revolution M1776 Iron Sight plus a 3 Lens Bundle
One (1) Revolution M1776 AR-15 iron sight – includes 3 lenses, one in each size (.030″, .040″ and .060″) and your choice of color.
Get your own Revolution at clearimage-solutions.com
Photo courtesy of clearimage-solutions.com/